We're looking for your ideas regarding design and functionality improvements.
Please don't post here your support questions, use our support forum at http://support.ait-themes.com instead.
Im looking at this theme and Im wanting to know when someone submits a listing or you upload the listing I want to be able to segment only on certain criteria. Im not interested in local restaurants etc. I want to make a directory for companies. Can I change the submission criteria and filters for business questions? Like companies is in NYC, Sells Security or Cloud Products and company revenues are 35 million dollars. Can I do this instead of your drop down listing of "restaurant", "IT Services". I am only looking to make a directory of companies larger than your local MOM and POPs. Make sense?
I need to be able the change some definitions like Hotel should become Artist and Room should become art. Do you have a temp license to setup and test the theme.
We would like to enter into a partnership to sell your Software, Themes, Graphics and Plugins via our marketplace Webilicity.com. Majority of the web developers, programmers, designers and vendors, keep themselves busy with their one or several clients or use one platform only to sell their themes, designs, software and do not comprehend that they are not getting the complete result of their potential.
Webilicity is a Software Hub where we sell all kinds of software, such as Computer Programs, Web Themes, Plugins, Apps, Graphics, Motion Effects, Slides, 3D Models, Photos, Icons, SaaS and Robotics.
1. We are always reaching out to new consumers. This will bring exposure and most likely sales for your products.
2. Developers and Vendors revenue share begins with minimum of 75% which means you will be paid 75% for each copy sold on our marketplace.
3. You can list your products on Webilicity as well as on other websites simultaneously. We do not force you to be exclusive with us.
4. You will have an access to all reports for sales and balance within your Webilicity Portal.
5. You will be in charge of the Technical Support and Product Updates for your listed products in Webilicity Marketplaces.
6. You the developer or vendor will choose your software’s license
7. You the developer or vendor will set the price of your software on Webilicity Marketplaces. We do not force you to lower or increase your price for your items.
8. Upon sales of your listed products on Webilicity Marketplaces, you will be paid every two weeks via PayPal, MoneyBookers or AlertPay.
9. If you do not have time to create an account and upload your products to our marketplace, then with your written permission, we can help you by creating your account on Webilicity.com, upload your products, logo, and banner, do your Meta Tags and write your item description free of charge.
I look forward to hear from you regarding this business offer. Find your way to Oz!
Thank you very much,
CEO / Founder | Webilicity.com
Is possible to add your themes to my site for customer selection? There is an affiliate partner program? thanks.
Customer support service by UserEcho